Certain Exceptional DisclosuresWe may disclose your information if necessary to protect our legal rights or if the information relates to actual or threatened harmful conduct or potential threats to the physical safety of any person. Disclosure may be required by law or if we receive legal process.
By using this site, this means the following:
- You agree that anything you see on this site is owned either by OfSMS or other 3rd party authors.
- You agree that you are legally allowed to use this site.
- You agree that JSMSFREE is not responsible for anything you do on this site.
- You agree that you will report any illegal activities done on JSMSFREE.
- You agree that we can and will report any illegal activities done on JSMSFREE.
- You agree that we have the right to disclose your information if reports of harassment or any other illegal activity occurs.
- You agree that if you send a mass number of text messages to a user, and he/she becomes upset about this, we have the right to disclose your information.
- You agree that you will not send or transmit any messages terror, death, or torture.
- You agree that you will not use JSMSFREE to harm minors in any way.
- You agree that you will not send or transmit any illegal messages, including copyright infringements, trade secrets, patents, or any other rights of another party.
- You agree that you will not commit any wrong-doings or damaging acts that will justify civil action including defamatory, scandalous, or private information about a person without their consent or intentionally inflicting emotional distress.
- You agree that you will not try to damage, steal, or alter the source code of JSMSFREE.
- You agree that JSMSFREE will only be used for lawful purposes.
- You agree that JSMSFREE has the right to determine what is right and what is wrong to its customers, reputation, or operations.
- You agree that JSMSFREE reserves the right to ban users for any reason JSMSFREE sees fit.
- You agree that you use this site at your own risk.
- You agree that JSMSFREE does not have to meet your requirements in any way.
- You agree that you will defend and hold harmless JSMSFREE against any claims, actions, or demands.
- You agree that you are not a competitor of JSMSFREE.
- You agree that you agree to everything you read here and with us.
Extended Private Policy:
Effective Date: 01/12/2010
What Information Do We Collect?When visiting the our web site, you may provide us with two types of information: personal information you voluntarily choose to disclose that is collected on an individual basis, and Web site use information gathered on a collective basis as you and others browse our Web site.
Personal Information You Choose to ProvideRegistration Information
You will provide us information about yourself, your firm or company, and your practices when you register to be a user of our services, register for certain services, or register for email newsletters and alerts.
Email Information If you choose to correspond with us through email, we may retain the content of your email messages together with your email address and our responses. If you use our "Email this page" feature to send a copy of that page to someone else, your email address will appear as the sender of the email. Both your email address and the recipient's email address will not be used for any other purpose.
How Do We Use the Information That You Provide to Us?Generally, we use personal information for purposes of managing and expanding our business activities, providing customer service and making available other products and services to our customers and prospective customers. Occasionally, we may also use the information we collect to notify you about important changes to our Web site, new services and special offers we think you will find valuable.
Choice/Opt-outWe allow you the choice to opt-out of having your information used for purposes not directly related to our site, when we ask for the information.
Until you explicitly opt-in for the first time we consider you in the opt-out category. We always notify our customers when their information is being collected by any outside parties. We do this so our users can make an informed choice as to whether or not they should proceed with services that require an outside party.
If you do not wish to receive any promotional or marketing e-mails and/or surface mail marketing letters, you may opt-out of receiving those communications by using the opt-out mechanism on the User Account Settings Web page, or by sending an e-mail with the subject line "Unsubscribe" to or e-mail address - see above.
What Are Cookies?A cookie is a very small text document, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier. When you visit a Web site, that site's computer asks your computer for permission to store this file in a part of your hard drive specifically designated for cookies. Each Web site can send its own cookie to your browser if your browser's preferences allow it, but (to protect your privacy) your browser only permits a Web site to access the cookies it has already sent to you, not the cookies sent to you by other sites.
Cookies, in conjunction with our Web server's log files, allow us to calculate the aggregate number of people visiting our Web site and which parts of the site are most popular. This helps us gather feedback in order to constantly improve our Web site and better serve our customers. Cookies do not allow us to gather any personal information about you and we do not generally store any personal information that you provided to us in your cookies.
Sharing Information with Third PartiesWe may enter into alliances, partnerships or other business arrangements with third parties who may be given access to personal information including your name, address, telephone number and email for the purpose of providing you information regarding products and services that we think will be of interest to you.
In connection with alliances, partnerships or arrangements, we may also provide certain information to third parties if we have determined that the information will be used in a responsible manner by a responsible third party.
We also use third parties to facilitate our business, including, but not limited to, sending email and processing credit card payments. In connection with these offerings and business operations, our partners and other third parties may have access to your personal information for use in connection with business activities.
As we develop our business, we may buy or sell assets or business offerings. Customer, email, and visitor information is generally one of the transferred business assets in these types of transactions. We may also transfer such information in the course of corporate divestitures, mergers, or any dissolution.
How Do We Protect Your Information?Secure Information Transmissions Email is not recognized as a secure medium of communication. For this reason, we request that you do not send private information to us by email. Some of the information you may enter on our Web site may be transmitted securely via Secure Sockets Layer SSL, 128 bit encryption services. Pages utilizing this technology will have URLs that start with HTTPS instead of HTTP. Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
How Can You Access and Correct Your Information?You may request access to all your personally identifiable information that we collect online and maintain in our database by contact us, see the above contact information.